Chris and Si made me a very tasty cake. Si put the sprinkles on, if you couldn't tell, and my mom made me a fabuolous dinnerMonday, November 24, 2008
My 28th
Well, I'm 28 now, and I feel so blessed to have such amazing people in my life. I couldn't ask for a better husband. He pointed out to me that he has been in my life longer than he hasn't, so I have known him for 15 years, which is pretty lucky on my part. And Silas is a great kid and so fun. We would be so blessed to have five more just like him! It was an awesome birthday!
Chris and Si made me a very tasty cake. Si put the sprinkles on, if you couldn't tell, and my mom made me a fabuolous dinner
Chris and Si made me a very tasty cake. Si put the sprinkles on, if you couldn't tell, and my mom made me a fabuolous dinner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Chris and your dad are sports! Tim would be furious for having to go. :) Next time you are in Yakima you need to stop by!
Post a Comment